Hey Emily, Blake told me that he saw Carter at school and that he is in the Montessori program. That is so exciting. Blake had Mrs. Rogers for two years. I really like her. She is very structered and firm with the kids but also loving and kind. I hope you can get some time to visit the class. We need to have Carter come and play. So happy you are doing well.
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!
Hey Emily, Blake told me that he saw Carter at school and that he is in the Montessori program. That is so exciting. Blake had Mrs. Rogers for two years. I really like her. She is very structered and firm with the kids but also loving and kind. I hope you can get some time to visit the class. We need to have Carter come and play. So happy you are doing well.
Post a Comment